"There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, July 26, 2009

CNN, CBC and the Amanda Baggs Controversy Site

In a way perhaps like no other, I'd also most certainly like a few answers.

http://autisminnb.blogspot.com/2009/07/cnn-cbc-and-amanda-baggs-controversy.html

Here is my video I made to that end some time ago. It never got a reply.


November 29, 2007
My words to CNN as stated on AutismSpeaks forums.

Of all the truly Autistic who still manage to capable of some communication in spite of it (and there are a number of us) you chose to do what you've done not once but repeatedly multiple times. Why?
Why not someone who's really Autistic, any one of us? is it because you couldn't find one to spout the hyperbole feelgood factitious BS you were seeking?

This has caused me a lot of personal heartache and misery. You don't know what it was like to see my life mocked and parodied on international TV, on your network.

To right things, you need to come forth and correct this.

At very least I'd still like an answer. I think at very least you owe me that much.


A most heartfelt thank you to whomever it was who took the time and effort to collect and post the information found here:

http://amandabaggscontroversy.blogspot.com/