"There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, November 14, 2005

Everyday Other People

This is my chore provider lady. She is alot taller than me. You can tell how much taller she is when she stands by the microwave where I also stand when I cook and I have to look up so much with the camera to see her. She is even taller than my refrigerator.



That's her folder of papers on the counter that she brings and puts there everyday.


Here she is in the bathroom.


I really like this picture because I can see her, see her in the mirror and see myself in the mirror all at the same time.


Here she is vaccuming the livingroom and taking out the trash.


When I was taking her pictures today she laughed and smiled sometimes when I kept coming near her and I think she liked it. I don't think she normally laughs and smiles that much and I don't usually interact with her or most other people too much or very well but taking pictures today with her was a litttle different. I liked it too. I was in a good mood I think and she was too because of all her extra smiling.

Here she is smiling in the bedroom. She was lauging and making a joke and teasing me in a nice way saying "I'll vacuum you up!" when she was vacuuming. I normally go hide when its time for her to vacuum because the noise and all her moving around then bothers me but I wanted to take her pictures so I didn't go hide today. I took alot of pictures of her vacuuming even though I didn't put very many here.


Here she is smiling in the bathroom.



Here she is smiling in the kitchen.


She was also doing alot of both talking to me and smiling at the same time. She was joking some more and and either asked if or said that was I being silly (and haha I think I proved it too because she was moving her mouth saying it exactly when I took that picture!).


I wouldn't be able to have my own apartment if I didn't have a chore provider lady. She does alot more than what is in these pictures but I took 34 pictures of her which I think are too many to put and even then I still didn't even get pictures of her doing everything. She has been my chore provider lady since I got my own apartment.

Besides helping keep all my apartment clean some of the other things she does to help are she does shopping and gets groceries and makes sure my apartment rent is paid and washes all the laundry.

This is my therapist guy. I put the pictures of him and will add writing later.