"There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Chair

I took these a while ago but I haven't typed on this or taken pictures in a while, and the last ones I put were very dark and on a day I got upset too, so I want to put some better pictures here.

This is me sitting in my chair.














I had my favorite kooshball on the tray on my chair but I was not ready to settle down just yet then, I was "stimming" some first because it feels good and helps me (I like to do it and sometimes I just have to do it, even no matter what anybody says or tries to make me stop it, which I am glad I have my own apartment and nobody can do that now.)


This is me sitting in my chair putting my face on my kooshball because it also feels good.














That's my silver chest toybox behind me in the pictures.
I have that toybox also because I have too many for them to all fit in the big one in the bedroom and also so I can have some in the livingroom.