"There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Winter

It was snowing some today and made it cold in my apartment and I was looking.


I don't think I like that it was snowing and I made hmph sounds to express how I feel. I also pulled my hair a little.


Then I was sitting in the chair by the computer working on this other blog place I don't like so much and stopped to look at my winter clothes I have to wear now.


It has Mickey Mouse on it but I don't like having to wear different types of clothes.


I was expressing myself about this


I can still put my stomach on the mirror


After a bath before bedtime and because I can't put my stomach on the mirror in winter pajamas I was looking at MSN Chat on the computer. I think I don't like it. I didn't type on it.