"There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

There's A Place



There's a place online I can go where 'The Tick' and 'it's friends' don't go, I believe thus far they don't even know about it, a safe place for disabled people where I am welcomed and they aren't, should they find it and intrude upon it I have been told they wil be summarily uprooted. Its a safe haven for me from the mess which has been very useful to me and my saving grace at times. It helps me to take my mind off the mess and to regain my much needed sense of humor to be able to cope, and I am grateful to it. While it certainly has seemed that way at times, the bad guys don't in fact 'own' or monopolize the entire internet. I am finding that out and its nice. There are places I can go and I have found one and so, this blog entry's for you guys, thank you.