"There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Thing


This is a New Thing I have.
I am quite happy to have it, however I am having the New Thing Blues.
New Thing sits on my desk while I do a lot of 'stimming' (stuff to de-stress or relax or whatever, biting my hands flapping my hands and fingers rocking real hard and looking at all the parts of the New Thing after I got them out of the box and lined up and used to their being here and trying to think about assemblage of them).
New Thing is a JVC GZ-MG21U digital Camera.
I got as far as lining the parts on the desk and got the lens cap sort of hooked to the camera but not sure its done RIGHT and then there are those bead-like sort of cord weights and instructions I can't quite read due to being just a little too legally blind to do so so I'm going to sit here and flap and rock and generally look silly because I'm perfectionistic or whatever enough and its a New Thing afterall that it has to sit there and I have to do this and that's just the way it is and then eventually I will have this neato nifty camera I can really use, but for just now its a bunch of parts lined on my desk and I'm looking pretty silly at them out of the corner of my eye.

I am not meaning to complain I am really not complaining I am happy to have this camera and will be even much happier about having it later and I know it, I am happy about it right now, its that just parts of me don know it just not right now (because this is the New Thing Blues).